Sunday, January 9, 2011

Closing out 2010

     So a little wrap up of 2010. Things got kind of crazy with the Holidays, School, Internship and Final Exams. Life was defiantly in high gear needless to say.  So here are a few photos to end the year with.

The girls were a ton of fun this year and they LOVE My Ben!



So in years past my mom & I have gotten together and made Christmas Cookies with Eve but this year Kyra & Lily joined in on the Fun!


Eve really enjoys taking photos when ever she can get her hands on my camera. I love it, I never really know what I might get but then again, its photos like this one that nearly melt my heart!


My Grammy is now living with my parents and she loves to see all her Great Grand Children & they like to come see her in her room too.

This year my older brother Jeremy & Liz gave Grammy a photo frame with the Girls photos in it.
She was really excited!


2010 Christmas Decor
Yep, we down sized on the tree this year and got an artificial one too.

Ben really enjoys the Christmas lights.
(you can even see our tree though the window)


A few photos of us this year.
 Thanks again to Stacy Yeiter




No comments:

Post a Comment