Saturday, June 25, 2011

New JOB!

Horoscope:

What are you waiting for, Gemini?
Go for the gold.
All you need to do is shine.
You have the opportunity to merge with powerful groups today, so make sure to keep your eyes open.
 Do things that will improve your current status in a finance-related situation.
Your sharp wit and endless facts and information will come in handy.
 Have a joke at the ready.



Things might just be Lookin' UP!

Today I received a phone call while at work.  I was offered a position in the Grand Rapids Secretary of States office!  of course... I Accepted!

I only interviewed earlier this week Wednesday, So needless to say I was shocked to already be hearing back so soon.

My New Job will Start July 11.
Of course I'm Excited but also Nervous Too.


No comments:

Post a Comment