Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Counting down the days..

   Today it's Red...

     The days are numbered and I can not wait! Only a few more things to check off my list before my classes will be complete and I will be done with my Associates Degree in General Studies and Certificate in Human Services from Kellogg Community College. 
     I remember back to the Fall of 2009 When I was full of energy and could not wait to start all of my classes. Since then life has went into full swing. Working a new job, while having classes overlapping the past three weeks. When the thought of continuing on with my Bachelors degree entered my Brain I thought it was a great idea... Now that I have, I'm wondering how I ever thought I was going to survive this CrAzY point in my life. Some how I have muddled through day by day. Just taking a deep breath and hoping for the best. Spending long hours in the basement on this computer, reading typing and studying.

Will it ever end?!?!   I say jokingly day after day. :)

Yes, I know things will settle down and my life might return to something normal but until then I will just keep plugging away and hoping for the best.  

Yep on to this Lovely Lime Green! It's a Brighter Color.

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the road"




No comments:

Post a Comment